- ice cream:
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1-8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1-14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- mix in’s:
- 10 Oreo cookies
- 10 Chips Ahoy cookies
- Blue food coloring paste approx 1/4 tsp.
- Chill a metal bowl and/or beater blades for at least 30 minutes.
- Beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Beat the cream cheese until creamy.
- Slowly add the sweetened condensed milk and beat again.
- Add in the blue food coloring, as much or as little as possible.
- Fold in the whipped cream gently.
- Stir in the cookie chunks.
- Transfer to a freezer friendly dish (I used a bread loaf pan)
- Freeze 4-6 hours or overnight