his refreshing and crowd-pleasing Summer Fruit Salad Recipe is a perfect healthy dessert or a snack anytime of the day. Most of the fruits are still in season so let’s enjoy this deliciousness as long as we can. The salad is really easy to put together but is such an attractive addition to your table. Servings: 10 Author: Valya of Valya’s Taste of HomeIngredients
- 2 – dragon fruit
- 2 – mango’s
- 8 oz. 225 g – green grapes
- 1 lb. 450 g – blueberries
- 1 lb. 450 g – blackberries
- 1/3 cup 80 ml – Organic Maple Syrup (Salad Dressing)
- Rinse fruits and pat dry with paper towel. Peel, dice, or slice all the fruits, and place into a large bowl.
- Pour organic maple syrup over the fruit salad.
- Carefully mix and toss to coat (NOTE: I prefer mixing this salad with gentle bowl-to bowl-transfers [not spoon] to prevent from blackberries and dragon fruit from mashing and losing its shape. Repeat the cycle about 5 times to coat all the dressing and fruit together)