- 1 (750mL) bottle champagne
- 3/4 cup cranberry blood oramge or pomegranate juice (your preference!)
- rosemary springs for garnish
- sugared cranberries for garnish
- 4 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- Add an ounce or so of juice to the bottom of a champagne flute. Fill it up with champagne, garnish with rosemary and sugared cranberries, and serve!
- Add 1 cup of the sugar and the water to a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk until the sugar dissolves and bring the mixture to a boil, cooking for 2 to 3 minutes. Set it aside until it is cool enough to touch. Once the syrup is cool, either dunk the cranberries in it or pour the liquid over top of them in a bowl. Place the remaining sugar on a plate. I find the cranberries stay the prettiest if you try to remove any syrup “globs” and roll them in sugar one at a time.