For this recipe, all you need are the following 3 ingredients:
- 4 tea bags (such as orange pekoe)
- 2 cups fresh raspberries (or berries of your choice)
- 1/2 cup granulate sugar (or a healthy alternative like Stevia)
1. Steep tea in 8 cups of boiling water, 3-4 minutes. Remove bags.
2. In large saucepan, bring raspberries, sugar (or healthy sweetener), and 1 cup water to a boil. Reduce heat to low-medium. Simmer until raspberries break apart.
3. Add raspberry sauce to tea and let cool for about 30 minutes. Refrigerate until cold – about 2 hours.
4. Strain contents through a sieve lined with cheesecloth into a pitcher, leaving clear liquid.
This recipe is easy to make and adds a light, refreshing taste of raspberries in every glass