If you’ve ever wondered what kawaii deviled eggs would look like, this is it.
- 6 eggs, hard boiled
- 50 grams mayonnaise
- Nori, cut into small circles
- Carrot, cut into thin sticks
- Baby Star Ramen (instant ramen snack) optional
- Slice off a little off the top of the boiled egg.
- Cut around the middle of the egg in a zig zag pattern separating the top from the bottom.
- Put egg yolks in a bowl and combine with mayonnaise, salt, pepper and cumin. Put mixture into a piping bag.
- Pipe egg yolk mixture into the egg whites and decorate with nori, carrot pieces and ketchup to make the face.
- Decorate with Baby Star Ramen (instant ramen snack) if desired.