Vietnamese Iced Coffee
DAIRY FREE SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK
11 oz. So Delicious Unsweetened Coconutmilk Beverage
1 c. powdered sugar
1 pinch of salt
1⁄4 tsp. vanilla extract (optional)
VIETNAMESE ICED COFFEE
2 shots espresso
1 tbsp. dairy-free sweetened condensed milk
1 ice cube
- To make dairy-free sweetened condensed milk, begin by pouring So Delicious Unsweetened Coconutmilk Beverage into a small or medium sized saucepan. Bring to a low boil.
- Allow to boil for 5 minutes while continuously whisking.
- Bring the So Delicious Dairy Free Unsweetened Coconutmilk to a simmer. Add in the powdered sugar and continue to whisk until the sugar has fully dissolved.
- Add in the salt (and vanilla, if using) and allow to simmer until the mixture has reduced by half – about 30-40 minutes.
- Brew espresso via your method of choice.
- Serve espresso in a glass over an ice cube. Drizzle in the dairy-free sweetened condensed milk.