Twix Cookie Cups
Twix Cookies are a soft sugar cookie crust, with a creamy caramel on top which is topped with milk chocolate. This delicious cookie explodes with Twix flavor and are super fun to make! Skip the candy bar and make your own!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg white
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 20 caramels, unwrapped
- 1 tbsp milk, (I used whole)
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add in the egg and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Add the flour and baking powder. Mix thoroughly.
- Roll the dough out until 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick. Use a round cookie cutter to cut out circles. Transfer to an ungreased pan.
- Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes. Pull out of the oven when the cookies are puffy and no longer glossy.
- Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
- While the cookies are cooling, microwave the caramels and milk for 1 minute. Stir at the 30 second mark. Stir until smooth and creamy.
- Carefully spoon a few teaspoons of caramel onto each cookie, spreading until it almost covers the cookie.
- Placethe cookies and caramel into the fridge for 10 -15 minutes or until completely cold.
- Melt the chocolate chips for 30 second intervals until completely melted and incorporated.
- Spread a small amount of chocolate onto each cookie. Let the chocolate layer cool and set up before serving.