- 300 gr Milk or plant milk
- 30 gr Unsweetened cocoa powder
- one tablespoon Rice flour or cornstarch (both tested)
- 2 tablespoons Raw brown sugar DO NOT add sugar if you use marshmallows
- 35 gr Dark chocolate or choco chips
For the gingerbread hot chocolate:
- a teaspoon Cinnamon powder
- a pinch Nutmeg powder
- a level teaspoon Ginger powder
To make the edible gift:
- Layer all the dry ingredients into a jar or tube**, close.**In this case, you small chocolate chips.
- Write the directions on a card: “Pour the dry ingredients into a pan, add milk/plant milk and stir with a whisk. Turn on the heat and bring to a boil (at low heat), keep stirring. Turn off the heat as soon as it gets creamy“
If YOU want to make this thick hot chocolate at home:
- In a pot mix cocoa powder and cornstarch/rice flour with a drizzle of milk, until you get a creamy consistency.
- Add the rest of the milk, turn on the heat and bring to a boil (at low heat).
- NOTE: keep stirring otherwise it’ll stick and get clumpy.
- Add the sugar (unless you add marshmallows later).
- As soon as it boils, it should be ready and thick. Remove from the heat.
- To make it even more delicious add dark chocolate!
Healthy Little Cravings
Μαζί με 2.107 ακόμα followers
Follow me: https://twitter.com/Serendipity311on Twitter https://www.facebook.com/Serendipityblog.net/ on Facebook https://www.instagram.com/3.serendipity/ on Instagram