Trick Out Your Treats: Reese’s Peanut Butter Shooters
Remember late night on Halloween when you were a kid? You’d sit there with your siblings and friends trading for different candies and everyone was always angling for the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Well now we’re grown-ups but Reese’s are still pretty awesome. Even more awesome? Channeling the wonder of Reese’s in spiked sweet form. Presenting Reese’s Peanut Butter Shooters!
Chocolate Shot Glass
– Reese’s peanut butter chips
– semi-sweet chocolate chips
– vegetable oil
– Tools: shot glass shaped ice cube tray
Peanut Butter Cup Shooter
– honey nut peanut butter (or any other kind)
– Reese’s mini peanut butter cups
– chocolate vodka (we used 360)
First, we’ll create our chocolate shot glasses.
We happened to have a shot glass ice cube tray with skulls on it, perfect for Halloween. Of course, any shot glass ice cube tray will do.
To melt the chocolate chips, we used our trusty double boil method. Fill a medium pot with an inch or two of water, and then put a smaller pot in that. Heat on medium so that you’re able to heat the chips gently. Pour in a cup of peanut butter chips and chocolate chips as well as a tablespoon of vegetable oil and stir until you get the right consistency.
Pour into your mold! A lot of chocolate goes a little way in the case of silicone molds so prepare to do a batch of two of chocolate melting. Be sure to use a spatula or knife to push the chocolate down into the mold.
Place in the fridge and let harden overnight.
Pop out your shot glasses! You’ll probably need to clean them up a bit with a sharp knife, and you’ll likely get a few air bubbles. Small price to pay for the sweetest shot glasses in the world, don’t you think?
Now, the shots!
Get a pint glass and a muddler. Spoon in one teaspoon of peanut butter and one mini peanut butter cup. Muddle it up! Add a jigger of vodka (or use a shot glass to measure) and keep on muddling. Add ice and shake.
Strain and pour right into your chocolate shot glasses.
You could also use this little combo for a birthday party, bachelorette, or any other event.
- Κορωνοϊός: 126 νέα κρούσματα στη χώρα μας – Στους 213 οι νεκροί
- Μάσκα: από υποχρέωση, αξεσουάρ και στιλιστικό item
- Μαντήλια Vs Μάσκες: Ποια είναι η καλύτερη προστασία από κορονοϊό
- Dirty Dancing: Η συνέχεια της θρυλικής ταινίας, 33 χρόνια μετά
- Εν αναμονή νέων μέτρων για την συγκράτηση της πανδημίας