Gluten Free Oreo Truffles (Easy, No-Bake Dessert)
- 36 Gluten Free Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, Room temperature
- 12 ounces White Chocolate Chips, or Dark Chocolate Chips
- Gluten Free Sprinkles, For decorating (optional)
- Add the chocolate sandwich cookies to a food processor and pulse until all the cookies are crushed into crumbs. Cut the cream cheese into the crumbs and pulse until completely combined. The consistency will be like mud.
- Scoop the mixture into balls about 2 inches big and drop onto a parchment or silicon mat lined cookie sheet. They should be about the size of a ping pong ball. I used a medium cookie scoop filled 2/3 of the way and got 18 truffles.
- Freeze for 15 minutes. Once the truffle balls are cold, roll into round balls and freeze for an additional 10 minutes.
- While the truffle balls are in the freezer, melt the white chocolate or candy melts according to package directions.
- Use a fork to dip the truffle balls into the melted chocolate and place on a clean piece of parchment paper.
- Garnish with sprinkles immediately. Repeat for the remaining truffles. Refrigerate at least 10 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Store the gluten-free Oreo truffles in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. They can also be frozen.