DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIESServes: 20 cookiesIngredients
- 1 1⁄4 cupsbutter, softened
- 2 cupssugar
- 2 largeeggs
- 2 teaspoonsvanilla extract
- 2 cupsall-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cupcocoa powder
- 1 teaspoonbaking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoonsea salt
- 2 cupsmilk chocolate chips
- Beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt and add to the butter mixture until well blended.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Form gold size balls on an cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in a 350 degree oven. Do not over cook, even if they still look doughy. They will continue to cook outside of the oven. 8-10 minuets is plenty!
- Let them cool before adding in scoops of ice cream.