Easy mini fruit tart
- 1 package mini phyllo shells
- 4 oz frozen whipped topping
- 4 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese – strawberry flavor
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Place phyllo shells on a cookie sheet and heat in the oven according to package directions.
- Let cool on the cookie sheet while you prepare filling.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the cream cheese and whipped topping. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for about 1 minute.
- Add the powdered sugar and mix on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Place filling in a pastry bag or Ziploc bag with the corner snipped off.
- Sprinkle phyllo cups with powdered sugar.
- Pipe the filling into each cup.
- Top each pastry cup with your choice/combination of berries.
- Sprinkle with more powdered sugar.