- Epsom Salt
Baking Soda(Update: Some people reported that their bath salts were hardening with the original recipe that included baking soda. After doing some research, it seems baking soda may be the culprit. I have taken the baking soda out of the recipe to hopefully avoid this issue. However, adding a small scoop of baking soda to the bath water, along with the bath salts, would be ideal.)
- *Essential Oil
- Food Coloring (Optional)- Please note: If you choose to add food coloring to the salts, less is more. Start with just 1-2 drops and work your way up to the desired color, one drop at a time. If you add too much moisture to the salts, this can cause the salts to harden over time.
*Please be aware that some essential oils are not recommended when pregnant, or for use with very young children. Please consult a health professional to address any questions or concerns.
All bath salt recipes start off the same way: Pour 2 cups of Epsom salt into a bowl. You can certainly use more or less depending on the size of your container.
- Google: Ντεμπούτο για την υπηρεσία streaming βιντεοπαιχνιδιών
- Η Kylie Jenner πούλησε το μεγαλύτερο μέρος της εταιρείας της για $600 εκατ.
- Τι να καθαρίσεις στο σπίτι για να αποφύγεις τη γρίπη
- Όλα όσα είπε η Ελευθερία για το GNTM μετά την αποχώρησή της
- Candy Cane Holiday Cheesecake Recipe Makes Dessert Very Merry