Hοw To Make Cold Brew Coffee
- 1 cup roughly ground coffee beans
- 8 cups filtered water
- Take grounds and place them in a sterilized glass container.
- Add water.
- Place cover on container and let sit in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Remove and strain coffee beans and residue out by pouring coffee through a strainer and cheesecloth. Repeat 2-3 times or until coffee is fairly clear.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator for several weeks.
- remember that you can cut down on the amount of water/grounds ratio to make smaller batches.
- you will also figure out what ratio works best for you – but this is a very “typical” ratio. From here determine if you like your cold brew stronger or weaker. To make it stronger allow it to brew longer, use more grounds/less water, use a stronger type of bean. To make it weaker, use more water/less grounds.