Chocolate Covered Bananas
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Shredded Coconut
- Almond butter or peanut butter
- Dried fruit
- Peel the bananas, then slice in half and insert a popsicle stick into the cut end.
- Lay the bananas on a piece of parchment paper or wax paper and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in 20 second increments in the microwave.
- Dip the frozen banana into the melted chocolate and twirl to remove any excess. Sprinkle on any toppings while the chocolate is still wet, then place on a piece of parchment paper or wax paper and allow the chocolate to fully harden. Enjoy immediately.