- 1 lb. (450g) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Fresh chopped cilantro
The Old Bay dressing
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon low sodium Old Bay seasoning, plus more for serving
- Kosher salt (optional)
1. Make the dressing: Whisk together mayo, Sriracha, lime juice, Old Bay, and 1 teaspoon water. Season with salt, if desired.
2. In a large bowl or shallow plate, seasoning shrimp with paprika, cumin, and garlic powder. Stir until well combined.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat and cook seasoned shrimp on both sides, stirring occasionally, until opaque and cooked through, about 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove to a plate and set aside.
4. Assemble the salad: Add lettuce, bell pepper, onion, green onion, avocado, cilantro and shrimp to a salad bowl. Drizzle with the dressing and toss to combine. Serve immediately with more of the dressing and a sprinkle of old bay seasoning, if you like. Enjoy!