Strawberry Coconut Butter Filling
- ½ cup strawberry coconut butter , get recipe in notes
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 cups vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- about 4-5 fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced, for garnish
- In a medium, microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips with coconut oil. Microwave in 30-second bursts, stirring very well between each burst. Don’t over-microwave. Alternately, heat in a double-boiler over simmering water.
- Spoon chocolate mixture into a paper-lined muffin tin, about 1 teaspoon per cup. Use the back of the teaspoon to gently press the chocolate up the sides of the liners. Make sure that the bottom is evenly covered. Repeat with all 12 liners, then let freeze for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the strawberry coconut butter, maple syrup, and coconut flour, and whisk well. Spoon about 1/2 tablespoon of the mixture into the chilled chocolate cups until all the filling is evenly distributed. Use your fingers to gently flatten the filling slightly.
- Cover with about 1-1 1/2 teaspoon chocolate to coat. Place a fresh strawberry slice on top in center, then freeze about 10 minutes.
- Peel off liners gently and eat!
- Natural Homemade Face Scrub For Acne: Grapefruit Face Scrub
- Βγάζει 114.000 ευρώ τον χρόνο με… τις βρόμικες κάλτσες της!
- DIY scrub για το σώμα με λάδι καρύδας και lime
- Κρέπες suzette
- 7 έξυπνες ιδέες για να αξιοποιήσετε το χθεσινό ψωμί