- 1 cup baking soda
- ½ cup citric acid
- ½ cup corn starch
- 3 tbsp Epsom salt
- 3 tsp coconut oil melted
- Small spray bottle of Witch Hazel
- 15 drops of essential oil
- pink cosmetic grade pigment
- 1/2 lb goat’s milk soap base melted
- In a large bowl combine baking soda, citric acid, cornstarch, epsom salt and pigment.
- Pour in melted coconut oil and essential oil. Mix until well combined.
- Lightly spray witch hazel a few times until you can gather the mix in your fist and it holds its shape. If it easily falls apart then you might need 1-3 more sprays of witch hazel. Avoid spraying too much or your mix will start fizzing. You only need enough to slightly dampen the mix.
- Press the mix into your mold and allow them to set for a few hours or overnight, before removing.
- Melt soap and dip the top of the donut bath bombs twice. Immediately add sprinkles. Let soap set for 10 minutes.