Ingredients Serves 6
|1⁄4 cup mayonnaise|
|1 tsp white vinegar|
|1 tsp yellow mustard|
|1 salt, to taste|
|1 black pepper, to taste|
|1 carrot, for decoration|
|1 black olives, for decoration|
- Prep 15 min
- Cook 15 min
- Ready 30 min
- Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan and add enough water to cover by about 1 1/2 inches. Bring to a boil over high heat, then cover, reduce heat to low, and cook for 1 minute. Remove the pan from the heat and leave covered for 14 minutes. Rinse eggs under cold running water for 1 minute. Crack egg shells and carefully peel under cool running water. Gently dry with paper towels.
- Cut a thin slice off the bottom of each egg so it is flat and stands up. Cut the top off each egg about 1/3 of the way down, making sure to go through the yolk and the center is exposed. Carefully remove the yolks from both parts of the eggs, then place them in a bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork. Add mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper and mix until well combined. Transfer filling to a piping bag or use a plastic bag and snip off a corner.
- Pipe egg yolk mixture into the egg whites, using enough filling to go over the top so there is room for a face. Cut 6 beaks and 12 feet out of the carrot. Cut out 12 eyes from the olives. Decorate the face and place the feet under each chick. Put the egg white tops onto each chick to make it look like they are peeking out of the egg.
- Λόγω Τιμής – 20 χρόνια μετά: Στις 23 Σεπτεμβρίου η πρεμιέρα
- Δύο πανεύκολοι τρόποι να κάνεις το σπίτι σου να μυρίζει υπέροχα
- Google Native Lazy-loading Plugin – Διαθέσιμο για το WordPress
- Αυτά είναι τα πιο θανατηφόρα τσιγάρα – Αυξάνουν κατά 30% τον κίνδυνο θανάτου
- Λαχταριστό ρόφημα με σοκολάτα-μπανάνα