- 4 cups milk chocolate morsels
- 2 cups white chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup Cadbury Mini Eggs
- 1/2 cup Easter M&Ms
- 1/2 cup M&M eggs
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- 1/4 cup chocolate melts
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.Carefully melt each of the chocolates over separate double boilers, mixing often with a rubber spatula until fully melted and smooth. Alternately, you can microwave in a heat seat bowl, microwaving in 15 – 20 second intervals and stirring in between to ensure even heating.Once fully melted, carefully pour melted chocolate onto the center of your baking sheet, then use a rubber spatula to gently smooth out until approximately 1/4” thick.Pour the white chocolate on top of the milk chocolate in a bit of a zig zag pattern. Take a bamboo skewer (or similar) and use the tip to swirl the two chocolates together.Then one by one, sprinkle each of your Easter candy and sprinkle varieties over the chocolate before it begins to harden.Transfer the baking sheet to the fridge and chill for at least one hour or, ideally, overnight. Remove from the fridge and use the back of a spoon or similar to smash the bark into pieces.
- Όλα αυτά που δικαιούσαι αν έχεις φοιτητικό πάσο!
- Ζεστή σαλάτα με κουνουπίδι και λεμονάτα ρεβίθια
- Απολαύστε τη δύναμη του απίθανου αυτού συστατικού και απαλλάξτε την επιδερμίδα σας από τα σπυράκια!
- Ταξίδι με γκρούπ ή μόνοι;
- garlic butter tomato baked chicken with mozzarella.