I’ve been really into the idea of grazing boards lately. Loading up on a little bit of everything so everyone is happy!! Combining the best of both worlds, I used a sampling of traditional Easter candies alongside some savory cheeses & healthy options.
THE SWEET STUFF:
One trip down the Easter aisle in Target and you can snag ALL THE THINGS pastel (m&m’s, jelly’s, etc). From Cadbury Mini Eggs to Annie’s Bunny Grahams to the obligatory chocolate bunny AND pink Peeps, it’s Easter Candy Heaven over there!!
To make the chocolate almond dip even more festive, place it in an egg-shaped dish and make pretty swirls ala a fancy Fabergé egg.
For garnish, it’s all about the chamomile flower! Get a nice big bunch at your local grocery (I found mine at Whole Foods) and place it all around the sweet side. You can even make a fun design in the chocolate dip or place it on top of the peeps like a flower crown 😉
Wood Board from Sur La Table.
THE HEALTHY SIDE:
To balance it out, load up healthy options, like fresh fruits and veggies. Bright green grapes, romanesco, snap peas and kiwis are particularly fitting for the holiday.
Fill up a similar egg-shaped dish with creamy goat cheese and garnish with lavender for a fun spring-time feel…
- ΟΑΕΔ Κοινωφελής Εργασία 2019: Μέχρι την Παρασκευή οι πληρωμές των εργαζομένων
- Αναψυκτικό με κεράσια και υποβρύχιο μαστίχα
- Margot Robbie And Brad Pitt Think Leonardo DiCaprio Could Have Fitted On The Door In Titanic Too
- Το νέο αλάτι που χαρίζει γεύση χωρίς να επιβαρύνει την υγεία
- Shredded Sweet Potato Baked Egg Nests