Ingredients list for the Low Carb Cheese Crackers
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped Rosemary
1. Preheat your oven to 450ºF (230ºC).
2. Combine mozzarella, parmesan, cream cheese, and almond flour in a microwave safe bowl and heat for one minute in the microwave. Immediately stir the ingredients using a fork or spatula until the almond flour and cheeses have fully combined. The cheese should be partially melted.
3. Allow the cheese and almond flour to cool down for a couple of minutes; then add the egg, salt, and chopped rosemary. Make sure the “dough” is not too hot otherwise it will cook the egg. Mix everything together until all the ingredients are fully combined. If the cheese has gotten too hard or it’s difficult to mix, you can microwave your cheese for another 20 seconds to get it soft again.
3. Place the ball of dough on a large sheet of parchment paper. Place another sheet of parchment paper of equal size on top and use your hands or a rolling pin to spread the dough out into a thin layer. Transfer to a baking sheet and use a pizza cutter to cut the crackers into small squares. Sprinkle with more parmesan if you like.
4. Bake the low carb cheese crackers at 450ºF (230ºC) for about 10 minutes on each side. If your crackers are thin, bake a little less. Allow the crackers to cool for about 5 minutes or a wire rack, and they are ready to serve. Enjoy!
- You may have to use the pizza cutter to redefine the lines after baking. Also, feel free to leave the crackers in the oven longer if you want a very crispy texture.
- The thinner your spread the dough, the crispier the crackers will be!
- Ερευνα: Γιατί οι νέοι σταμάτησαν αυτή την καθημερινή συνήθεια υγιεινής -Δεν το περιμέναμε
- Netflix challenge . . .
- Καιρός: Το καλοκαίρι επιστρέφει… δριμύτερο με 40αρια
- Τι λένε τ’ άστρα και τα ζώδια (21/8/2019)
- Κάντε δωρεάν διακοπές φροντίζοντας ένα αδεσποτάκι