Ingredients list for the Garlic Parmesan Roasted Sweet Potato
- 2 sweet potatoes peeled and sliced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Fresh thyme
1. Preheat your oven to 400ºF (200ºC). Peel and cut sweet potatoes into thin slices.
2. Place garlic, oil, butter, salt, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning in a Ziploc bag and mix well. Throw in sweet potatoes and shake until well coated.
3. Lightly butter a baking dish and arrange coated sweet potatoes into a spiral. Sprinkle with a little parmesan if you like.
4. Bake for 18-22 minutes. Serve the garlic parmesan roasted sweet potatoes warm and sprinkle with thyme if desired.