| Ingredients |
140 g almond meal
110 g icing sugar sifted
½ tsp nutmeg
1 tsp cardamom
⅓ cup dried rose petals
1 egg white
1 tsp rosewater
80 g pistachios finely sliced
60 g icing sugar sifted
1½ tsp pomegranate juice
Combine the almond meal, icing sugar, nutmeg, cardamom and rose petals in a mixing bowl. Stir through the egg white and rosewater until it comes together.
Take tablespoons of the mixture and roll them into balls, then roll them in the sliced pistachios to coat well.
Place the balls onto the baking tray and press down to about a 1 centimetre thickness. Bake for 20 minutes until pale golden. Cool completely on the tray before icing.
- Stir the icing sugar and pomegranate juice together until combined. Either spoon the icing over the cookies or pipe it. Allow the icing to set completely before storing in a container.
- To serve, garnish with edible flowers and dust with icing sugar.
- Η πρώτη vegan mascara
- 10 WAYS TO REGROW FOOD IN WATER
- Ενας Ελέφαντας Στέκεται Ακίνητος
- How to decorate galaxy Easter eggs
- 4 Συμβουλές για τη φροντίδα των χεριών σας !