What you need:
- Mixing bowl or jug
- Glass serving jars x 2
Ingredients (makes 2 serves):
- 1 & 1/2 cups full fat milk
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon rose water
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: rose food colouring
- To serve: edible rose petals, crushed pistachios
1. In you bowl or mixing jug, mix the pudding ingredients until mixed through and pop into the fridge to thicken.
2. Serve with edible rose petals and crushed pistachios.
Storage: chia pudding will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.