- 6 oz feta cheese allow to come to room temperature
- 2 oz cream cheese allow to soften at room temperature
- 1 tsp greek seasoning
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 lemon zested and juiced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Optional Garnish – fresh parsley
- Place all ingredients (except parsley for garnish) in a food processor and pulse until combined and creamy
- Transfer to serving bowls and top with chopped fresh parsley if desired
I used whipped cream cheese but you could also use regular cream cheese. Just be sure to allow the feta and cream cheese to come to room temperature so it will mix well.
Greek Seasoning – there are a lot of greek seasoning blends on the market, but if you are looking to make one, this Greek Seasoning Blend recipe is great! It’s a combination of garlic, onion, parsley, marjoram, basil, oregano, thyme and pepper.
- Η πρώτη vegan mascara
- 10 WAYS TO REGROW FOOD IN WATER
- Ενας Ελέφαντας Στέκεται Ακίνητος
- How to decorate galaxy Easter eggs
- 4 Συμβουλές για τη φροντίδα των χεριών σας !