|4||large chicken breasts|
|2 tbsp||olive oil|
|2||garlic cloves, minced|
|4 tbsp||cream cheese|
|3/4 cup||mozzarella cheese|
|½ cup||sundried tomatoes|
|½ cup||roughly chopped spinach|
|¼ cup||parsley, minced|
- Heat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the chicken on a cutting board. With a sharp knife, carefully cut a pocket into the side of the chicken breasts. Take care not to cut all the way through. You are creating a «pocket» for all the filling to bake in.
- Season the chicken with salt, inside and out.
- In a small bowl, mix the garlic, pesto, cream cheese and mozzarella. Set aside.
- Layer the inside pockets of your chicken with the cream cheese mixture, sun-dried tomatoes and spinach. Secure the opening with toothpicks if desired.
- Heat the olive oil in a cast iron pan, or oven proof skillet over medium heat. Sear the chicken on both sides for 3-4 minutes each, until golden brown.
- Place all four breasts back into the pan (or on a baking sheet if you are bot using an oven proof skillet) and place them in the oven until the internal temperature of the chicken breast is 165°F. This takes about 16-18 minutes longer depending on the size of the breast.
- Η πρώτη vegan mascara
- 10 WAYS TO REGROW FOOD IN WATER
- Ενας Ελέφαντας Στέκεται Ακίνητος
- How to decorate galaxy Easter eggs
- 4 Συμβουλές για τη φροντίδα των χεριών σας !