- 6 ounces (about 30) chocolate wafer cookies, finely ground
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 ounce semisweet or dark chocolate, finely chopped
For Peanut Butter Filling:
- 8 ounces white chocolate, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup (7 ounces) creamy peanut butter
- 4 ounces peanut brittle, coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces dark or semisweet chocolate (50-70%), finely chopped
- 4 ounces milk chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon butter, at room temperature, cut into smaller pieces
- For crust, pulse cookies in a food processor until finely ground. Transfer to a bowl.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt butter and chocolate in a microwave in 30 second bursts on half power until just melted. Stir until smooth. Pour into bowl with cookie crumbs and fold until evenly moistened.
- Dump crumbs into a 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Press firmly to pack the crust on the bottom and up the sides of the pan. Use a tart tamper or a flat-bottomed measuring cup to help you compact the crumbs as firmly and evenly as possible.
- Freeze crust for 30 minutes to set.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt white chocolate and peanut butter in a microwave in 30 second bursts on half power until just melted. Stir until smooth.
- Pulse peanut brittle in a food processor until somewhat finely chopped; there should be some crumbs and some large pieces, but ideally nothing bigger than a grain of pearl couscous. Add to melted white chocolate mixture and stir until evenly incorporated.
- Pour into frozen crust, spreading into an even layer. Return to freezer for another 30 minutes or until fully set.
- To prepare ganache topping, place finely chopped chocolate in a medium heat-proof bowl.
- Warm cream in a small saucepan over medium-low heat until it just begins to bubble around the edges (do not let it boil). Pour over chopped chocolate and let sit for 30 seconds.
- Gently whisk the warm cream and the chocolate, starting in the very center and stirring in a small circle until you have a pocket of shiny ganache. Then slowly expand your strokes in concentric circles until the rest of the cream is incorporated and the chocolate is fully melted. If your chocolate isn’t completely melted, place the bowl on top of a pot of gently simmering water for about 30 seconds just to warm it slightly; continue to slowly stir until chocolate is fully melted.
- Add butter, one piece at a time, slowly whisking until incorporated. You don’t want to whisk too fast or you risk breaking the ganache.
- Once ganache is smooth and butter is fully incorporated, pour ganache over top of frozen peanut butter filling, spreading it into an even layer. Tap the pan a few times on the countertop to remove any air bubbles. Decorate with crispearls or other decorations as desired.
- Refrigerate until ganache is fully set, at least 2 hours or overnight. Keep chilled; let come to room temperature for no more than 15 to 20 minutes prior to slicing and serving. Tart will keep, covered in the refrigerator, for up to 1 week.
- Google Native Lazy-loading Plugin – Διαθέσιμο για το WordPress
- Αυτά είναι τα πιο θανατηφόρα τσιγάρα – Αυξάνουν κατά 30% τον κίνδυνο θανάτου
- Λαχταριστό ρόφημα με σοκολάτα-μπανάνα
- Αναζήτηση φοιτητικής κατοικίας: Τι πρέπει να προσέξεις
- How to train like Thor