Roasted Strawberry Baked Brie
- 14 ounce wheel of Brie(5-inch diameter)
- 3/4 pound California Giant Berry Farms Strawberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped unsalted pistachios
- crackers, crostini, or sliced baguette , for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Clean strawberries and remove tops. Cut large strawberries into quarters and small strawberries in half.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together honey and balsamic vinegar. Add strawberries and toss to combine. Pour onto a parchment-lined, rimmed baking sheet, or into a baking dish.
- Roast 12-15 minutes, until strawberries are tender but still retain their shape. Remove from oven and transfer strawberries and pooled syrup to a bowl to cool slightly. (Syrup will thicken as it cools.)
- Place Brie in a clean baking dish or on a second parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until cheese is soft and warm, but not melting out of the rind.
- While Brie is baking, fold mint and pistachios into the strawberries. Top warm Brie with roasted strawberry mixture. Serve with assorted crackers, crostini, or sliced baguette.