IngredientsChocolate Cake Doughnuts:
- 1¼ cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 cup gluten-free all purpose flour (I use Bobs Red Mill 1-to-1 Baking Flour)
- ¼ cup Coconut Flour
- ¼ cup dark cocoa powder (I use Hershey’s Special Dark)
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup almond milk or other milk of choice (can also use coffee for stronger chocolate flavor)
- ¼ cup melted Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Matcha Cashew Glaze:
- 1 cup Raw Cashews, presoaked in boiling water for 30-60 minutes and drained
- ¼ cup Honey or maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- 1-3 teaspoons Matcha powder, to taste
- 3-6 tablespoons almond milk or other milk of choice (more or less to get desired consistency)
- Optional toppings—cacao nibs, crumbled freeze-dried raspberries, black sesame seeds, hemp seeds, cocoa powder, matcha powder, mini chocolate chips or shavings)
InstructionsChocolate Cake Doughnuts:
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Lightly grease doughnut pan with coconut oil or cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine sugar, flours, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Mix in eggs, milk, coconut oil, and vanilla until mixture is smooth.
- Fill doughnut pan ⅔ full and tap pan on the counter to even out the batter. Alternatively you can place mixture into a large plastic baggie or piping back and cut off ¼-inch tip. Pipe batter into the doughnut pan. (This way is much cleaner!)
- Place pan on the middle rack in the preheated oven and bake until firm to the touch, about 10-14 minutes, depending on your pan and oven.
- Let pan cool slightly and then invert the doughnuts out onto a baking rack or piece of parchment paper. If your pan tends to stick, run a knife along the edge of each doughnut in the pan before inverting.
- Place soaked and drained cashews, honey, coconut oil, vanilla, 1 teaspoon of the matcha powder (to start), and 3 tablespoons milk (to start) into a high powered blender. Blend, scraping down the sides as needed, adding milk a tablespoon at a time until glaze is creamy and a «drizzle-able» consistency. Add more matcha powder to taste.
- Pour glaze into a shallow dish and carefully dip the top of the doughnuts into the glaze. Top with optional toppings or leave plain.
- Alternatively, you can drizzle the glaze over the doughnuts.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in a cool area or in the fridge. Makes 12-16, depending on the size of your pan
- Ψήνοντας καρπούζι στη σχάρα
- Fizzy gin lemonade with blackberries and rosemary
- Κάπνισμα και οδήγηση: Πρόστιμα από 1.500 ευρώ και αφαίρεση διπλώματος!
- Πανελλαδικές: Πτώση των βάσεων από 300-1.000 μόρια αναμένεται σε τρία πεδία
- Η επικίνδυνη κίνηση που κάνεις με το κοτόπουλο πριν το μαγειρέψεις