- 4 slices seeded bread (I love Dave’s Killer Bread 21 Grains & Seeds Thin Sliced – bonus points that it only has 60 calories per slice and is packed with fiber and protein)
- 1 avocado
- 12 (or so) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 soft or medium-boiled eggs (see the post for how I make mine)
- toppings: Everything Spice (I like this one), fresh cilantro, sriracha, lime wedges
- Toast the bread either in a toaster or under the broiler.
- Peel the avocado, remove the pit, and slice.
- Heat a small sauté pan to high, then toss your cherry tomatoes around in it until they start to get soft. Season with a pinch of salt and set aside.
- Top your toast with avocado slices and give them a little smash. Peel your eggs then thinly slice on top of the toast.
- Top with cherry tomatoes, Everything Spice, fresh cilantro, and sriracha or hot sauce of choice. Sprinkle with a little sea salt, slice in half and eat. Don’t forget extra napkins!
- (Χωρίς τίτλο)
- Cinnamon Sugar Donut Ice Cream Sandwich
- Οι πιο όμορφες φωτογραφίες με κοχύλια !
- Τι λένε τ’ άστρα και τα ζώδια (25/6/2019)
- The Lion King – Luminess Beauty