- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (I used 0% Chobani)
- 1/2 cup milk (I used 1%)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sprinkles (the oblong kind, not the tiny dot kind)
- 1 5.3 oz container vanilla yogurt (I used 0% Chobani)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons honey (more or less to taste)
- 2 teaspoons milk
- Preheat a griddle pan or large frying pan over medium low heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt, milk, egg, oil, and vanilla until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Do not over mix. Let the batter sit for 10 minutes.
- Divide the batter into two bowls, and gently mix half the sprinkles into the first bowl.
- Lightly and carefully grease your pan.
- Spoon the batter into four places on the griddle pan. Cook for 2 – 3 minutes, until golden brown. Flip and cook for 1 – 2 minutes on the other side. Remove pancakes to a wire rack.
- Stir the rest of the sprinkles into the remaining batter, and repeat cooking process.
- In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, vanilla, honey, and milk. Add more milk until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve pancakes topped with yogurt sauce and extra sprinkles.