- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 3 ounces strawberry vodka (I love Strawberry Basil Vodka from Pearl
- 3 ounces Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur
- 2 small chunks dry ice (optional)
- 2 strawberries cut into hearts for garnish (optional)
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the pomegranate juice, vodka, and Chambord. Shake to combine.
- Place 1 chunk dry ice into the bottom of each glass.
- Pour the martini over the a very small piece of dry ice.
- Garnish with skewered strawberry hearts if desired. Pretty cute 🙂
- Wait 5-10 minutes for the dry ice to dissolve (and enjoy the fun show!) before drinking.