- 1 pouch sugar cookie mix 6.25 oz, makes 12 cookies sugar cookie mix
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Valentine’s Day M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a square 8×8 baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Add cookie mix to a mixing bowl and stir in butter and egg. Mixture may be stiff.
- Stir in half of the candies.
- Spread into prepared pan and press firmly. Pro tip: Put your hand in the inside of a plastic sandwich bag and then spray the bag with nonstick cooking spray. That’s how you easily flatten the dough into the pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining candies.
- Bake for 14 minutes or until edges are brown.
- Remove from oven and cool completely before cutting into 16 squares.