- 1 medium log fresh goat cheese ( approx. 11 oz.)
- ¼ cup roasted pistachios,chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fig spread ( like Dalmatia brand)
- crackers or bread,for serving
- On a small plate, spread out the chopped pistachios, Roll goat cheese on the pistachios to coat top and sides. Transfer to a serving tray.
- Drizzle honey over cheese log
- In a microwave safe dish, add the fig spread (similar to jelly), heat in microwave for 10 seconds. Drizzle over cheese log. Serve with crackers or bread.
Rosemary flavored, or cranberry nut crackers are especially tasty with the fig, honey and pistachio goat cheese.