- 1/4 cup Raw Guru cacao butter (2 oz) or coconut oil if unavailable
- 2 Tbsp raw cashew butter
- 1/4 cup Dastony coconut butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup freeze dried raspberries
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup Raw Guru cacao butter (4 oz) or coconut butter if unavailable
- 3/4 cup Raw Guru cacao powder, or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- pinch sea salt
- Combine all of the white chocolate ingredients but the berries and water over a double boiler, and whisk until smooth.
- Pulverize the berries in a blender until fine, then whisk into the white chocolate along with the water. Place in the freezer for about 15-20 minutes until it is firm enough to scoop. Scoop into 8 balls, rolling them with your hands and shaping them into little hearts. Place on a parchment lined tray, and place back into the freezer until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make the dark chocolate, combine all ingredients in a double boiler, and whisk until combined and melted.
- Once the filling has firmed up, dip each chocolate into the dark chocolate, being sure to let the excess drain off, and place back onto the tray (I like to set mine on a fork to allow it to drain better). Once they are all dipped, set them in the freezer until hardened.
Store any leftover truffles in the refrigerator.