- 1½ Cups All purpose flour
- 1 Cup Greek Yogurt ( I used Epigamia Natural Greek Yogurt), you can also use HUNG CURD instead.
- ½ Cup Vegetable Oil/Butter
- 1 Tsp Lime zest
- 3 Tbsp Lime juice
- ¾th Cup Sugar
- 1 ½ Tsp Baking powder
- ½ Tsp Baking soda
- 1 Cup Fresh Bluberries
- Sift all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda in a bowl. Mix well and keep aside.
- Now in a mixing bowl, add in yogurt, vegetable oil, sugar, lime zest , lime juice, and beat until well combined and light.
- Now add in the dry ingredients into the wet mixture in two batches and fold using a rubber spatula.
- Fold until everything is well mixed and your batter is ready. Fold in half of the Fresh Blueberries.
- Transfer the prepared batter into the prepared loaf pan and tap once on the kitchen platform.
- Now bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean.
- Once done, cool the cake for 5 to 10 minutes in the pan and then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Top it with the rest of the fresh blueberries, lime zest and some icing sugar.