- 1/2 cup rolled oats (old-fashioned oats)
- 3 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 Tablespoons cacao nibs
- 1 1/3 cup soy milk
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- toppings: granola, berries, citrus, nuts
- In a medium bowl, combine rolled oats, chia seeds, soy milk, and maple syrup. Fold to combine until ingredients are evenly distributed. Cover and let rest at least 1 hour in the fridge (overnight is best).
- Divide chia oatmeal between two serving bowls. Add additional soy milk, if desired. Add toppings and serve immediately.
The chia oatmeal will be fairly thick if allowed to sit in the fridge overnight. Stir contents together and add additional milk until consistency is to your liking.