- 1 bottle of your favorite dry red wine (I used cabernet sauvignon)
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider
- 1 cup 100% cranberry juice (not juice cocktail)
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 12 ounces ginger beer, chilled
- 2 oranges, sliced thinly
- 2 granny smith apples, sliced thinly
- 1 pear, sliced thinly
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1-2 cups fresh cranberries
- Mix all ingredients except the ginger beer in a large pitcher and stir together. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, stir in ginger beer. Pour into a festive Christmas glass and enjoy!