- 1 Box of White Cake Mix
- 4 oz Cool Whip (half a container)
- 1 Egg, beaten
- Green Food Coloring
- Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350
- Add enough powdered sugar to a bowl to dip your hands in
- In a medium bowl combine cake mix, cool whip, and egg.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Dip your hands in the powdered sugar to keep from sticking
- Take the dough by spoonfool and roll in your hands to form a ball
- Keep applying powdered sugar to your hands as needed
- Place on parchment paper lined cookie sheet
- Bake 9-12 minutes or until done. (depending on size of your cookies)
NotesDough will be very thick and hard to stir. Just keep stirring : )
Keep powdered sugar on you hands to avoid the dough sticking.
Cookies will be very soft when removed from oven, but will harden as they cool.