What You Need
- 1 pound melt and pour soap
- 4 teaspoons grapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon essential oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Pyrex glass measuring cup
- Soap mold
- Cut melt and pour soap in to small chunks. Melt in the microwave at 30 second intervals until melted. Stir between intervals.
- Add grapeseed oil and stir.
- Let cool until it just starts to thicken. Add dried rosemary.
- Add lemon essential oil.
- Add a drop of yellow food coloring if desired.
- Let sit until the top just starts to get a film on it. Pour into the mold and let sit until cool.
This smells amazing! I keep it next to my kitchen sink on a wooden soap base so it will keep longer.