Skill level: Easy
- Small = 2.25″ wide
- Large = 3″ wide
Materials: You can use Approx: 5 yards of any yarn type for this pattern
- The large one crocheted for the video tutorial >> #4 – Medium / Worsted weight yarn (Red Heart Soft, white(Amazon affiliate)) and I-9, 5.5mm crochet.
- Small >> #2 – Fine / Sport weight yarn and G-6, 4mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle for weaving ends.
Gauge: Gauge is not important for this pattern.
- sl st = slip stitch
- ch = chain
- sc = single crochet
- dc = double crochet
- st = stitch
- ch-sp = chain space
- sk = skip
- beg = begininng
- *to = repeat * to the instructions.
- [ ] work instructions within brackets as many times as directed
5-Minute Crochet Snowflake Pattern
Make a magic ring,
Round 1: ch 3, 2 dc into the ring, [ch 4, 3 dc into the ring] 4 times, ch 4, sl st to first ch 3 top. (5 set of 3dc including beg ch 3)
Round 2: sl st until next ch-sp, ch 1, sc in the same ch-sp, * (ch 4, sc, ch 6 or 8, sc, ch 4, sc) in the same ch-sp, ch 3, sk next 3 dc, sc in next ch-sp; repeat * to around, after crocheting last ch 3, sl st to first st. (10 ch 4 loops / 5 ch 6 or 8 loops)
Fasten off. Leave the yarn tail if you want to hang it or weave the end.
Can’t wait to see your finished projects.
Happy hooking with Crochet For You!!
All contents include photography and patterns are copyrighted Crochet For You by Erangi Udeshika.
Do not copy, edit, distribute or republish patterns and images in this blog in part or whole as your own. Please, share a direct link to the pattern with others and anywhere else. You are welcome to make and sell finished items using my patterns.