1 cup baking soda
1/2 cup citric acid
1/4 cup cornstarch
1/4 tsp peppermint essential oil
1 1/2 tsp water
- Combine the baking soda, citric acid and cornstarch in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Add the oils and mix again.
- While mixing, add the water a small amount at a time. The mixing and gradual addition helps avoid creating a reaction of the ingredients.
- Now, mix in the red sugar sprinkles.
- Scoop the mixture into the halves of a bath bomb mold. Press gently and overfill each side, then press the two sides together firmly. Press tightly.
- Remove from the mold, and set aside to dry. Once fully dry store in a shrink wrap, plastic bag or airtight jar.