- 2 ounces vodka
- juice from 1/2 lime juice
- juice from 1/4 of a small grapefruit, plus grapefruit slices for serving
- 1/3 cup pomegranate juice
- 1-2 jalapeño slices
- ginger beer, for topping
- pomegranate arils, and fresh mint, for serving
- 1. Fill a cocktail glass with ice.2. Combine the vodka, lime juice, grapefruit juice, pomegranate juice, and jalapeños in a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice and shake until combined, about 1 minute. Strain into your prepared glass. Top with ginger beer and garnish as desired. Enjoy!