- 220 grams (1 cup) coarse sea salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 2 cloves garlic
- Preheat the oven to 110 degrees C (230 degrees F).
- Peel and coarsely chop the garlic cloves.
- Finely chop the rosemary and thyme. (leaves only, discard the stem).
- Add the sea salt, garlic, rosemary and thyme to a food processor and pulse until the salt becomes a little finer and everything is well mixed.
- Taste and increase the amount of flavorings, if desired.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove it from the oven and, if there are any lumps, pulse it again in the food processor.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes and store the homemade flavored salt in an airtight container or in a glass jar with a tight-fitting lid.