Oreo Brownie Recipe In a Jar Ingredients
- ¾ C. flour
- 2 C. semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 tbs cocoa powder
- 4 tbs. butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ C. sugar
- ½ C. packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 package of Oreo sandwich cookies
- 20 4 oz. jelly jars
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter and chocolate in 15-20 second increments, stirring until completely melted. Let cool 2-3 minutes.
- In another bowl, combine the eggs, sugar and vanilla. Add in the melted chocolate mixture and then slowly add in the flour and cocoa mixture. Mix well and set aside.
- Add 1 Oreo sandwich cookie to the bottom of each jelly jar.
- Next, add ⅛ C. of brownie batter on top. Add another Oreo and then another ⅛ C. of brownie batter. You want the brownie batter to come up right under the jars ring. You don’t want to overfill though as it will spread when baking.
- Bake 20-25 minutes. Around 20 minutes insert a toothpick into the center of the brownie. If it comes clean, they are done.