1. Hair loss: Castor oil is well-known for its ability to treat hair loss or thinning hair. Apply extra virgin castor oil on the scalp and massage gently. Leave it for half an hour and then wash off with a mild shampoo.
2. Stimulates hair growth: Castor oil promotes hair growth and can be used as hair oil to thicken hair. Due to the thickness of the oil, mix with coconut oil to easily apply it to your hair. Apply the oil and leave it overnight, covered with a cap for deep penetration. Wash it off the next day.
3. Scalp health: To nourish and condition the scalp, it is important to give yourself a scalp massage every now and then. Simply dip your fingers in a bowl of warm castor oil and massage the oil into the scalp conditions scalp treats and scalp infection and nourish and conditions the hair. frees the scalp of any bacterial and fungal infections and dandruff.
4. Damaged Hair: The high vitamin E content in castor oil is excellent for moisturizer for dry, brittle hair and reverse any damage caused to the hair. Use it once a week in a deep conditioning treatment for healthy hair.
5. Split ends: Apply a small drop of castor oil just to the ends of the hair to add shine and softness and treat split ends.
6. Anti-aging oil: To aid in the prevention and treatment of wrinkles and fine lines, apply a very thin layer of organic castor oil all over the face and using slow, firm motions across the skin, massage the oil deeply into your pores. Take your time and focus on your problem areas. Leave it on for few mins and rinse off.
7. Natural conditioner: Add a drop of oil to your hair conditioner and apply it just to the mid shaft of the hair. Allow the product to sit for about 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and enjoy softer, smoother locks.
8. Glowing skin: Organic extra virgin Castor oil helps to cleanse the skin, moisturizes and detoxifies for a soft, smooth skin. Use it in an oil cleansing method for an effective way to deep clean the skin from excess oil, blackheads, pimples for a healthy glow.
9. Glossy Lips: Dab a small amount of castor oil to add shine and moisture to dry lips.
10. Thicker lashes and eyebrows: To regrow over plucked brows or naturally get longer, thicker lashes apply organic extra virgin castor oil on your eyebrows and eyelashes. Use a cotton swab to apply extra virgin castor oil to your eyelashes and eyebrows. Leave it overnight. Soon you will be blessed with thicker ones.
11. Fade Scar: Fade scars and age spots naturally by using 100% pure castor oil. With continued use of the oil over time, the fatty acids in oil can seep into the scar tissue, revitalizing it, and diminishing the look of the scar or age spots.
12. Soft hands: Castor oil can be used to massage your hands for a wrinkle-free skin.. You can also use it as a night time hand cream to wake-up to softer, smoother hands.
13. Cuticle Oil: Apply castor oil to your cuticles and nails every night before bed. It softens the cuticle and prevent nails from cracking.
14. Stretch Marks & cellulite: Stretch marks rub organic castor oil on stretch marks and massage it in for few mins before you rinse it out with warm water.