- 200 g noodles (I used sweet potato noodles)
- 3 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 4 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 big thumbs ginger (20 g), minced
- 2-3 small red chillies, sliced
- 200 g red cabbage, sliced
- 200 g green beens
- 3 Tbsp dark soy sauce
- 100 g crunchy peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 360 ml (1½ cups) water
- Coriander and chopped peanuts (optional)
- Cook and drain the noodles according to package instructions.
- Lightly fry the spring onions, garlic, ginger, chillies, red cabbage and green beens in 3 Tbsp sesame oil in a big frying pan.
- Whisk together the soy sauce, peanut butter, lime juice and water until you have a creamy sauce. You might have to pop the mixture in the microwave for 30 seconds for the peanut butter to melt.
- Add the noodles and sauce to the frying pan and mix everything well. Fry for another minute until everything is heated through.
- Serve the noodles with an extra drizzle of sesame oil and a sprinkle of coriander and chopped peanuts. Enjoy!