- 2 Tbsp white all purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp white caster sugar (or sweetener of choice)
- 1½ Tbsp cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper (or less for a milder version)
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp non-dairy milk (I used soy)
- 2 squares dairy free dark chocolate
- Mix the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, salt, cayenne pepper and cinnamon in a microwave save mug.
- Add the oil, water and non-dairy milk and stir until smooth and well combined.
- Place the chocolate squares in the middle of the batter and gently push down until they are fully covered.
- Place the mug brownie in the microwave for 1 minute. Eat straight away. You can top the brownie with vegan ice cream or coconut cream if you like. Enjoy!